|Member of the Pennsylvania Senate from the 50th district|
January 6, 2015
|Preceded by||Robert D. Robbins|
|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
from the 17th district
January 2, 2007 – January 6, 2015
|Preceded by||Rod E. Wilt|
|Succeeded by||Parke Wentling|
Michele Brooks is a Republican member of the Pennsylvania State Senate for the 50th District. Prior to her election to the State Senate in 2014, she served as a member of Pennsylvania House of Representatives for the 17th District and was elected in 2006. In June 2006, Brooks was selected by the local Republican committee to replace the retiring 10-year incumbent Rod Wilt on the ballot.
Brooks graduated from the Anne Anstine Excellence in Public Services Series. Her professional experience includes being the co-founder and Vice President of Jamestown Future Foundation.
- "SESSION OF 2007 191ST OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY No. 1" (PDF). LEGISLATIVE JOURNAL. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. 2007-01-02. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "2006 General Election - Representative in the General Assembly". Commonwealth of PA - Elections Information. Pennsylvania Department of State. 2004. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- Staff and wire reports (2006-06-28). "Brooks tapped to run for state House seat". Pittsburgh Tribune Review. Tribune-Review Publishing Co. Retrieved 2009-01-19.
- "Representative Michele Brooks (PA)". Project Vote Smart. Project Vote Smart. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "Rep. Michele Brooks Biography". Pennsylvania House Republican Caucus. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-11.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Michele Brooks official PA House website
- Pennsylvania House Republican Caucus - Representative Michele Brooks official Party website
|This article about a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|