This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
16 June 1941 |
|Occupation||Film actor, television presenter|
Gammino is probably best known in Italy for his roles in dubbing film into the Italian language, he has dubbed over 40 characters in Italian films including Kevin Kostner, Bill Murray, Harrison Ford, Steven Seagle, Jack Nicholson and Bob Hoskins. He dubbed two James Bond films in Italian: The Living Daylights and Licence to Kill both starred Timothy Dalton as Bond. In voice acting he dubbed voices in Asterix and Cleopatra and Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
For Italian television Gammino has become famous on a number of occasions but mostly as presenter of Giochi senza frontiere, the Italian edition of Jeux Sans Frontières, which he co-hosted with Ettore Andenna and Milly Carlucci between 1979 and 1982. He also commentated for Italy at the 1980 Eurovision Song Contest. Gammino continued to act for television, he provided newly restored voices in a series of Italian films which include Le ragazze di Piazza di Spagna, Carabinieri 7, Una donna per amico, Linda e il brigadiere, Un medico in famiglia and the third season of I Cesaroni.
Since 2008 he has been a presenter on Rai Radio 2.
- 1971 Confessione di un commissario di polizia al procuratore della repubblica
- 1971 Detenuto in attesa di giudizio
- 1972 Il padrino, come comparsa
- 1973 Un ufficiale non si arrende mai nemmeno di fronte all'evidenza, firmato Colonnello Buttiglione
- 1974 Commissariato di notturna
- 1974 Professore venga accompagnato dai suoi genitori, regia di Mino Guerrini
- 1975 La moglie vergine
- 1975 Classe mista
- 1975 La polizia accusa: il Servizio Segreto uccide
- 1977 Taxi Girl
- 1977 La soldatessa alla visita militare
- 1978 La soldatessa alle grandi manovre
- 1981 Pierino contro tutti
- 1996 Mollo tutto
- 2001 Se lo fai sono guai
- 2008 Un'estate al mare