This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Birth name||Michele Rae Mahone|
|Genres||Observational comedy, Stand-up, Southern humor, Self-deprecating comedy, Improvisational comedy, Entertainment reporting|
Michele Mahone is an American television entertainment reporter and comedian.
Michele started her career in Hollywood in 1999 as an entertainment industry make-up artist. A few years later on a set, a popular television shopping host encouraged her to giving hosting a try. She made an audition tape for the Ultimate Shopping Network and was hired immediately.
Michele had several hosting jobs on various shopping networks, including America's Value Channel and Direct Shopping Network. She caught her break when she was hired as an entertainment reporter for Weekend Today on Australia's Nine Network. She became known for her Kentucky accent, her catchphrase "How Do!" and her no-nonsense humorous reporting of Hollywood gossip. Mahone was also an entertainment and lifestyle reporter on Nine Network's show, Mornings with Kerri-Anne.
In 2014, Michele was hired as an entertainment reporter for Network Ten's morning show Wake Up where she conducted red carpet interviews with Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban, Harry Connick Jr. and Randy Jackson.
In May 2015, Michele joined the Gem Shopping Network (GSN) as an on-air host, but was removed from the host list in March 2016, however she came back to the company in July 2016 and moved on in September 2016.
She now is hosting overnights at Shop LC since November 2019 
Michele has appeared on the YouTube channel's show, "Comedy Time," and continues to perform live at several California clubs, including The Comedy Store, The Ice House, The Laugh Factory, The HAHA Cafe, Flappers. Michele's favorite topics in her stand-up routines are her own family, southern culture, the occasional moonshine mishap and often draws from her experience as a Kentucky native who has toured the world. She begins her sets by greeting the crowd with her catchphrase, "How Do!"
In 2009, Michele started working in Australian radio with Brisbane's 4BC breakfast show, Jamie and Ian. She has made guest appearances on numerous radio shows throughout Australia, Canada and the United States.
Michele was married January 1, 2011 to her second husband and currently lives in LA.
- Hayhoe, Brett (September 2012). "Nine's Michele Mahone" (PDF). Q Magazine (94). Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- Gordon, Tracy Lee (July 1, 2014). "15 Minutes with Michele Mahone". successbusinessmag.com.au/. Success Business Magazine. Archived from the original on March 4, 2015. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- "Michele Mahone". Fox News.com. Fox. Fox News. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- "Direct Shopping Network". yatedo.com. Yatedo. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- Knox, David (September 10, 2013). "Weekend Today show fans fuming over change in entertainment correspondents". tvtonight.com.au/. TV Tonight. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- Gutfield, Greg (August 1, 2014). "Kentucky's Finest: Michele Mahone Coming to 'Red Eye' With Greg Gutfield". monstersandcritics.com/. Monsters and Critics. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- "Funny American Idol Red Carpet". YouTube. Michele Mahone. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- "Michele Mahone | LinkedIn". www.linkedin.com. Retrieved April 23, 2016.
- "Stand Up Comedy by Michele Mahone – Redneck Prohibition". youtube.com. ChickComedy. October 24, 2014. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
- "Michele Mahone at the Comedy Store". eventbrite.com. Event Brite. October 22, 2013. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
- "Michele Mahone – Entertainment!". 4bc.com.au. 4BC 1116 News Talk. October 22, 2010. Archived from the original on April 2, 2015. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
- "Michele Mahone". kofm.com.au. KOFM. Archived from the original on March 9, 2015. Retrieved March 2, 2015.