|Date of birth||August 5, 1982|
|Place of birth||San Severo, Italy|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive midfielder|
|2005–2007||→ Fiorentina (loan)||44||(0)|
|2012||→ Udinese (loan)||15||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 04:52, 24 May 2015 (UTC).
Pazienza was born in San Severo (Foggia province) and grew up in A.C.D. Foggia's youth team. He made his debut with the first team in Serie C2 in 2000. Pazienza played with Foggia until 2003, helping the team reach the promotion play-offs in 2002 and promotion to Serie C1 in 2003.
He then transferred to Udinese, making his Serie A debut. He left on loan to Fiorentina for the 2005–06 and 2006–07 seasons and was then purchased outright in June 2007. During the 2008 winter transfer season, he was purchased by Napoli for a fee of €4.8 million.
On 9 June 2011 Pazienza signed a 3-year contract with Juventus as a free transfer. He moved on loan from Juventus back to Udinese on 31 January 2012, playing the remainder of the season there. On 30 August 2012 he was purchased by Bologna.
- "Michele Pazienza in biancorosso" (in Italian). Vicenza Calcio. 14 July 2015. Retrieved 31 July 2015.
- Player profile on Napoli's official website
- Profile at lega-calcio.it
-  The news of he join to Juventus
|This biographical article related to association football in Italy, about a midfielder born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|