Michelle (Bowyer) Young (born June 25, 1976 in Calgary, Alberta) is a former field hockey forward from Canada, who earned a total number of 75 international caps for the Canadian Women's National Team during her career. She was a student of the University of Alberta, Mount Royal College and Athabasca University where she obtained a Bachelor of Physical Education and a Bachelor of Nursing. She is also the co-author of the SanookBook Guide for Families in Chiang Mai. Michelle currently lives in Edmonton, Alberta with her husband, Ryan Young, and three children.
International Senior Tournaments
- 1995 – Pan American Games, Mar del Plata, Argentina (3rd)
- 1998 – Commonwealth Games, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (not ranked)
- 1999 – Pan American Games, Winnipeg, Canada (3rd)
- 2001 – Pan American Cup, Kingston, Jamaica (3rd)
- 2001 – World Cup Qualifier, Amiens/Abbeville, France (10th)
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian field hockey figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|