||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
1991 (age 25–26)
Montclair, New Jersey, U.S.
|Hometown||Tinton Falls, New Jersey, U.S.|
|Alma mater||Suffolk University|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Title(s)||Miss New Jersey Teen USA 2008
Miss New Jersey USA 2012
|Miss New Jersey Teen USA 2008
Miss Teen USA 2008
Miss Teen United States World - 2009
Miss Teen World 2009
Miss New Jersey USA 2012
Miss USA 2012
Michelle Leonardo (born June 28, 1991) is an American dancer and model and beauty pageant contestant who won the Miss New Jersey Teen USA pageant in 2008 and the Miss New Jersey USA pageant in 2012. She placed in the Top 10 at Miss USA 2012. She won Miss Teen United States-World 2009 and placed 3rd runner up at Miss Teen World 2009.
Leonardo is currently a Digital Investment Supervisor at Horizon Media and is dancing for the New York Knicks. In 2015, Leonardo was a dancer for the Boston Celtics. She appeared on Guiding Light and in print ads for corporations such as Polaroid, Million Dollar Baby Swimsuits and Sesame Street Kids. She has been in three Seventeen Magazine Fashion shows including one for NYC Fall Fashion Week. She was an on-air reporter for the Boston-based show Style It Up.
Michelle Leonardo was born to Anthony and Laura Leonardo in Montclair, New Jersey and raised in Tinton Falls. She has one younger sister, Lainie. Leonardo attended Red Bank Catholic High School in Red Bank, New Jersey. She graduated from Suffolk University in Boston, Massachusetts, where she obtained her Bachelor of Science in broadcast journalism.
- "Michelle Leonardo - Miss New Jersey Teen USA 2008". Miss New Jersey Teen USA. Retrieved May 15, 2012.
- "Miss New Jersey USA and Miss New Jersey Teen USA". Miss New Jersey Teen USA. October 23, 2011. Retrieved May 15, 2012.
- "Michelle Leonardo: Knucklehead of the week". Newark Star-Ledger. June 10, 2012. Retrieved February 17, 2015.
Maybe Miss New Jersey USA, a journalism student at Suffolk University in Boston, wants to bone up on current events.
- "Miss USA 2012: Miss Rhode Island Olivia Culpo named Miss USA 2012". New York Daily News. June 4, 2012. Retrieved February 17, 2015.
- "Miss USA 2012 contestants". New York Daily News. May 31, 2012. Retrieved February 17, 2015.
- Oldenburg, Ann (June 4, 2012). "Meet the new Miss USA 2012". USA Today. Retrieved February 17, 2015.
- Alexander, Dan (June 4, 2012). "Miss New Jersey Makes Miss USA Pageant Top 10". Trenton, NJ: WKXW. Retrieved February 17, 2015.
...works as a college reporter for Boston based television show 'Style It Up'.
- "Miss USA Home". Miss USA. Retrieved May 15, 2012.
- "Michelle - Celtics Dancers Bios". NBA.com. Retrieved January 28, 2014.
- Federico, Linda (February 11, 2012). "VIDEO: Miss New Jersey Visits Demarest School". Bloomfield, NJ Patch. Retrieved May 15, 2012.
- Stile, Richard (November 8, 2011). "Suffolk Junior Wins Miss New Jersey USA". The Suffolk Voice. Boston, MA: Suffolk University. Retrieved May 15, 2012.
|Awards and achievements|
|Miss New Jersey USA
|Miss New Jersey Teen USA