Michelle Morgan (actress)
Michelle Morgan interviewed for Count Gore De Vol in 2009
July 16, 1981 |
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
|Spouse(s)||Derek Tisdelle (2012–present)|
|Children||Mara Carmen Tisdelle
Noah Santiago Tisdelle
She is the fourth of six children. On June 30, 2012 she married Derek Tisdelle. They have two children: a daughter, Mara Carmen, who was born on 1 April 2011 and a son, Noah Santiago, who was born on 30 September 2013.
In January 2008 she appeared on Stargate Atlantis as FRAN (Friendly Replicator Android) in the episode "Be All My Sins Remember'd". She returned to the show in the December 2008 episode "Ghost in the Machine" as the consciousness of Elizabeth Weir in a copy of FRAN's body, making her the third actress to portray Weir.
- Road Rage (1999) as Rebecca
- Fire Serpent (2007) as Donna Marks
- Diary of the Dead (2007) as Debra Moynihan
- Heartland (2007—present) as Samantha Louise 'Lou' Fleming
- Across the River to Motor City (2007, 2 episodes) as Counter Waitress
- Stargate Atlantis: "Be All My Sins Remember'd" (2008) as FRAN
- The L Word: "Look Out, Here They Come!" (2008) as Abigail
- Confessions of a Porn Addict (2008) as The Wrong Felice
- Stargate: Atlantis: "Ghost in the Machine" (2008) as Elizabeth Weir
- Supernatural 10x15 (2015) guest
- Palki (2016) as Laura
- "On the Same Page: Back in the Saddle with Heartland's Michelle Morgan". www.parentscanada.com. Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- "Heartland's Michelle Morgan relishes Lou's tough journey". tv-eh.com. 25 February 2016. Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- "Michelle Morgan on Balancing Career, Motherhood – UPtv.com – TV Series and Movies". uptv.com. Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- Interactive, FreshForm. "Q&A: Filmmaker George A. Romero & actress Michelle Morgan :: Stop Smiling Magazine". www.stopsmilingonline.com. Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- "GateWorld – Interviews: Soul of the Machine (Michelle Morgan – August 2008)". www.gateworld.net. Retrieved 4 October 2016.
|This article about a film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|