|Born||8 March 1986|
|Height||164 cm (5 ft 5 in) (2014)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lb) (2014)|
|Updated on 6 February 2014.|
Michelle Steele (born 8 March 1986 in Gladstone, Queensland) is an Australian skeleton racer who has competed since 2004. She finished 13th in the women's skeleton event at the 2006 Winter Olympics in Turin.
She used to be a surf lifesaving athlete, and a level nine gymnast. Steele's surf lifesaving highlights including coming fourth in the open women's beach flags at the Australian Surf Lifesaving Championships in 2004, and being Queensland State Champion in open and under 19 beach flag events.
- Michelle Steele at the International Bobsleigh & Skeleton Federation
- Michelle Steele at the International Olympic Committee
- Michelle Steele at the Australian Olympic Committee
- Michelle Steele at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
- Michelle Steele: Yahoo! Sports profile for the 2006 Winter Olympics at the Wayback Machine (archived 7 January 2007)
- Skeletonsport.com profile at Archive.today (archived 2013-02-02)
- 2006 women's skeleton results (todor66.com)
|This Australian biographical article related to winter sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to skeleton racing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|