2 August 1975 |
|Other names||Michelle, Tasha, Michelle Thorpe|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|Weight||99 lb (45 kg)|
|No. of adult films||71 (per IAFD)
3 as a Director
Her adult film career began in 1999 with All Amateur: Girls of the UK. Thorne has worked with production companies such as Bluebird Films, Extreme Associates, and Union Jaxxx. She also has her own production company called Bombchelle Productions.
The BBC named her as "one of the best-known faces in the British porn industry and one of the top actresses" in an article published in August 2005. She has also written and directed several adult films.
Thorne's appearances include nine episodes of the comedy series Brainiac: Science Abuse. and a voice over role in the 2001 anime film Bondage Mansion (originally Kinbaku no tachi). Her mainstream appearances include the television movies Sacred Flesh and Probable Cause.
- "Michelle Thorne Biography". IAFD.com.
- "Michelle Thorne Biography on Freeones.com". FreeOnes.com.
- Staff. "British Michelle Thorne Releases Self-Produced DVD". Adult Video News. Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- BBC Online: 'If anyone is exploited it is the men', Chris Summers, 25 August 2005 (URL retrieved 2 June 2006)
- "Michelle blames pregnancy for failure". Retrieved 20 October 2013.
- Staff. "Brainiac: Science Abuse (2003–2008) TV Series - 45 min - Documentary | Comedy". Amazon via IMDb. Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- Staff. "Bondage Mansion (2001) "Kinbaku no tachi" (original title)". Amazon via IMDb. Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- Official website
- Michelle Thorne at the Internet Movie Database
- Michelle Thorne at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Michelle Thorne at the Adult Film Database