Michelle Wright (album)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Studio album by Michelle Wright|
|Released||July 17, 1990|
|Recorded||1990 at OmniSound Recording Studio and Midtown Tone and Volume, Nashville, TN|
|Michelle Wright chronology|
Michelle Wright is the second studio album by the Canadian country music artist Michelle Wright. It was released on July 17, 1990, on Arista Nashville. The album's first single, "New Kind of Love", was Wright's first top 40 country hit in the U.S.
All song written by Steve Bogard/Rick Giles except where noted.
- "All You Really Wanna Do" - 3:16
- "New Kind of Love" - 3:54
- "Woman's Intuition" - 2:52
- "Wide Open" (Charlie Black, Bogard) - 3:43
- "Not Enough Love to Go 'Round" (Bogard, Bobby Fischer, Giles) - 3:52
- "The Longest Night" - 3:21
- "The Dust Ain't Settled Yet" (Craig Bickhardt, Brent Maher, Don Schlitz) - 3:18
- "A Heartbeat Away" - 3:18
- "Like a Hurricane" (Michael Clark) - 3:59
- "As Far as Lonely Goes" (Matraca Berg, Janis Ian) - 3:14
As listed in liner notes.
- Richard "Spadey" Brannon - bass guitar
- Paul Franklin - steel guitar
- John Gardner - drums
- Paul Hollowell - keyboards
- Carl Marsh - Fairlight
- Brent Mason - guitars
- Terry McMillan - percussion
All background vocals by Rick Giles except "Like a Hurricane" - Rick Giles and Nancy T. Michaels.
- Allmusic review
- Michelle Wright (CD). Michelle Wright. Arista Records. 1990. 8627.