Michelle Yeoh (socialite)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Occupation||fashion influencer, socialite, model|
|Relatives||Yeoh Tiong Lay|
Michelle Yeoh is a Malaysian heiress, socialite, model and fashion influencer.
Early life and family
Michelle Yeoh is the daughter of Dato' Sri Michael Yeoh and Datin Sri Tina Yeoh. She is a niece of Tan Sri Dato' Francis Yeoh and the granddaughter of billionaire Tan Sri Dato' Seri Yeoh Tiong Lay, the founder of YTL Corporation. She is of Malaysian Chinese ancestry. She is a fraternal twin; her sister is Rachel Yeoh. She is a first cousin of Ruth Yeoh and Rebekah Yeoh.
In 2017, she and her sister walked the runway for Dolce & Gabbana's Fall 2017 fashion show in Milan Fashion Week. In August 2017, she was featured on the cover of Vogue Japan along with the other models from the Dolce & Gabbana fashion show. She and her sister were featured in the March 2017 fashion issue of Hong Kong Tatler and on the cover of Malaysia Tatler. In 2018, she walked the runway for Dolce & Gabbana's Alta Moda show.
- Ng, Karmun. "Rachel and Michelle Yeoh's journey to the Queen Charlotte's Debutante Ball".
- "10 Asian Fashion Influencers Who Are Actually Crazy Rich".
- "Secret's out: Here's why Heart Evangelista and Kevin Kwan spent time in Paris". 16 August 2018.
- "Meet The Real Crazy Rich Asians Of Today, Wearing Crazy Rich Couture". 20 August 2018.
- "Rich Heirs on Instagram: Rachel and Michelle Yeoh, twin fashionistas". 14 June 2018.
- "PressReader.com - Connecting People Through News". www.pressreader.com.
- "Malaysian Twins Who Studied Law Make It Big In UK's Fashion Industry - WORLD OF BUZZ". www.worldofbuzz.com.