Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Georg Philipp Telemann (1681-1767): Orpheus, 2CDs Dorothee Mields, Ulrike Hofbauer, Christian Zenker, L'Orfeo Barockorchester, Michi Gaigg
- Joseph Haydn (1732-1809): Die wüste Insel (German Version of "L'isola disabitata"), 1CD Ulrike Hofbauer, Barbara Kraus, Christian Zenker, L'Orfeo Barockorchester, Michi Gaigg
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791): Betulia liberata, 2 super audio CD Margot Oitzinger, Christian Zenker and others, L'Orfeo Barockorchester, Michi Gaigg
- Performing arts yearbook for Europe: PAYE. Alain Charles Arts Publishing - 2006 "... leitung: Michi Gaigg Type: instrumental and vocal, Main Repertoire: baroque to classical, Repertoire: oratorio, early classical opera, cantatas, French Baroque, contemporary commissioned works, Perfs. 25 to 50, Size: 15 or more, ..."
- Goldberg: early music magazine: Issues 53-54 2008 "So although in centuries gone by the treacherous rapids and eddies of the Strudengau stretch of the Danube had made it the very dread of skippers, director Michi Gaigg's choice of L'Olimpiade for this year's festival was a pretty safe ..."
|This article about an Austrian conductor or bandleader is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|