Michigan Mutual Liability Annex
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Architect: Harley, Ellington, Day
- This building includes a 4-story parking garage at its base.
- Though rather plain in design and decoration, the building's ground floor is clad in granite.
- This building's first four floors are a 115-space parking garage that serve both the annex and the adjoining Grand Park Centre.
- The ground floor of this building is faced in granite, while the rest of the building is faced in simple brick.
- The main roof deck parapet rises to a height of 125'-4.25".
- The building is joined to the adjacent Grand Park Centre by a ramp in the lowest basement of the building, and by a skybridge that starts at the 4th floor lobby connecting all the way to the top at each floor of the building.
- Google Maps location of Michigan Mutual Liability Annex
- Michigan Mutual Liability Company Annex at Emporis
- Michigan Mutual Liability Company Complex at Emporis
- "Michigan Mutual Liability Annex". SkyscraperPage.
|This article related to a building or structure in Detroit is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|