From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Meaning||Different meanings depending on the kanji used|
|Region of origin||Japan|
- 美智子 — "beautiful wise child"
- 美千子 — "child of a thousand beauties"
- 見知子 — "child of recognition"
- 道子 — "child of the way"
- 路子 — "child of the road"
- 倫子 — "child of morals"
- 皆子 — "child of all"
- 通子 — "child of passage"
Phonetic spellings (no particular meaning):
- Michiko Shoda (正田 美智子?), later Empress Michiko of Japan
- Michiko Fukushima (長谷川-福島 實智子), a Japanese sport shooter from Kumaishi, Hokkaidō Japan
- Michiko Godai (五大 路子), Japanese actress from Yokohama, Japan
- Michiko Hada (羽田 美智子), an actress from Mitsukaido, Japan
- Michiko Hattori (服部道子), Japanese professional golfer and former Player of the Year on the Japan LPGA
- Michiko Hamamura (浜村 美智子), Japanese singer and actress from Osaka, Japan
- Horibe Michiko (堀部美智子), a Japanese ski mountaineer and telemark skier
- Michiko Inukai (犬養 道子), Japanese Roman-Catholic author and philanthropist
- Michiko Ishimure (石牟礼道子), a Japanese writer
- Michiko Kakutani (角谷 美智子), an American literary critic
- Michiko Kashiwabara (柏原 理子), a Japanese cross country skier who competed at the 2010 Winter Olympic Games
- Michiko Katagiri, paralympic swimmer from Japan
- Michiko Kichise (吉瀬 美智子), a Japanese actress
- Michiko Kon (今道子), Japanese photographer
- Michiko Kono, Japanese former cricketer
- Michiko Koshino (小篠 美智子), a Japanese fashion designer
- Michiko Maeda (前田通子), Japanese film and television actress from Osaka
- Michiko Matsumoto (松本 路子), Japanese photographer
- Michiko Nagai (永井路子), Japanese historical fiction writer
- Michiko Neya (根谷 美智子), a voice actress from Echizen, Fukui Japan
- Michiko Nishiwaki (西脇 美智子), a Japanese stunt woman, actress, martial artist, and former female bodybuilder
- Michiko Nomura (野村 道子), a voice actress
- Michiko Naruke (なるけ みちこ), a Japanese video game composer
- Michiko Okada, Japanese professional golfer who played on the LPGA of Japan Tour
- Michiko Shimizu (清水ミチコ), a Japanese comedian
- Michiko Shiokawa (塩川 美知子), retired Japanese volleyball player who competed in the 1972 Summer Olympics
- Michiko Suganuma (菅沼 三千子), Kamakura-bori now Wagae-nuri artist from Japan
- Michiko Tanaka (田中路子, 1913-1988), a Japanese actress and singer who was married to German stage and film actor Viktor de Kowa
- Michiko Yamamoto (山本道子, real name Michiko Furuya), a Japanese writer
- Michiko Yokote (横手 美智子), a Japanese screenwriter
- Michiko Malandro (ミチコ・マランドロ), protagonist of the anime series Michiko to Hatchin
- Michiko Kaioh, a character featured in the manga/anime series Sailor Moon
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|