Michou may refer to:
- Affectionate form of the name Michel or Micheline
- Michou (cabaret artist) (1931), French cabaret owner, drag queen and singer
- Michou (Réunion singer) (1960) Réunionnaise female singer
- Michou (band), Canadian folk band 2007–2012
- "Michou", Micheline Dumon, WWII Belgian resistance agent awarded the Medal of Freedom (U.S.) and the George Medal (UK)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Michou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.