This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (September 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Mickey Bones is an American drummer and singer-songwriter. He has played with the Tarbox Ramblers, Bo Diddley, Morphine, The Breeders, Queen Ida, Michael Hurley, Catie Curtis, Bob Franke, Jimmy Ryan, Rick Danko, Bryan Lee, Van "Piano Man" Walls, Jill Sobule, Jim Kweskin, Birdsongs of the Mesozoic, and Steve Weber. Bones has also played in small side projects with David Lindley, Danny "Kootch" Kortchmar, and Wayne Bennett. He has led his own bands, the Boogaloo Swamis, Spitwhistle and the Hot Tamale Brass Band.
Mickey Bones made a personal appearance in the movie, Fever Pitch, and Oliver Stone's film, JFK. Bones played on the soundtrack of the movie, Fever Pitch with the Hot Tamale Brass Band and collaborated with Mark Sandman for the soundtrack of the movie Just Your Luck.
- Mickey Bones snare and bass drum solo
- Twenty Dollar Gig - performed by George Thorogood - written by Mickey Bones
- Former member of Tarbox Ramblers
- Morphine - Sandbox - w/Mickey Bones
- The Breeders - w/Mickey Bones
- Michael Hurley - Sweetkorn - w/Mickey Bones
- Bob Franke - Brief Histories - w/Mickey Bones
- Jimmy Ryan - Wooden Leg - w/Mickey Bones
- Jim Kweskin / Samoa Wilson - w/Mickey Bones
- Birdsongs of the Mesozoic - Dancing On A'A - w/Mickey Bones
- Danny "Kootch" Kortchmar - Trolling The Hootchy /and/ The Vineyard Sound Vol. 1 - w/Mickey Bones
- "Fever Pitch" movie credits
- Music department (drums) for the movie soundtrack of "Just Your Luck"