Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up micro or micro- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Micro may refer to:
- micro- (μ), a prefix in the SI and other systems of units denoting a factor of 10−6 (one millionth)
- Micro, North Carolina, town in U.S.
- DJ Micro, (born Michael Marsicano) an American trance DJ and producer
- Chii Tomiya (都宮 ちい, born 1991), Japanese female professional wrestler, ring name Micro
Arts, entertainment, and media
Literature, comics and journals
- Micro (comics), often known as Micro, a character in Marvel Comics
- Micro (novel), techno-thriller by Michael Crichton, published posthumously in 2011
- IEEE Micro, a peer-reviewed scientific journal
- Micro (Thai band), a Thai rock band formed in 1983
Brands and enterprises
- Micro Cars, Sri Lankan automobile company, established 1995
- Micro Center, an American computer department store, established 1979
- Micro ISV (mISV or μISV), a term for a small independent software vendor
Science, technology and engineering
- Micro, a mostly-obsolete term for a microcomputer:
- BBC Micro Bit, or micro:bit, an ARM-based embedded system for computer education
- MICRO Relational Database Management System, an early set-theoretic database management system
- Micro T-Kernel, μT-Kernel, a real-time operating system
Other uses in science and technology
- AAA battery, known as a micro cell
- All pages beginning with "Micro"
- All pages with a title containing Micro
- Macro (disambiguation)
- Mikro (disambiguation)
- Mikra (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Micro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.