(Redirected from Micro (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up micro or micro- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Micro may refer to:
- micro- (μ), a prefix in the SI and other systems of units denoting a factor of 10−6 (one millionth)
- Micro, North Carolina, town in U.S.
- DJ Micro, (born Michael Marsicano) an American trance DJ and producer
- Chii Tomiya (都宮 ちい, born 1991), Japanese female professional wrestler, ring name Micro
Arts, entertainment, and media
Literature, comics and journals
- Micro (comics), often known as Micro, a character in Marvel Comics
- Micro (novel), techno-thriller by Michael Crichton, published posthumously in 2011
- IEEE Micro, a peer-reviewed scientific journal
- Micro (Thai band), a Thai rock band formed in 1983
Brands and enterprises
- Micro Cars, Sri Lankan automobile company, established 1995
- Micro Center, an American computer department store, established 1979
- Micro ISV (mISV or μISV), a term for a small independent software vendor
Science, technology and engineering
- Micro, a mostly-obsolete term for a microcomputer:
- BBC Micro Bit, or micro:bit, an ARM-based embedded system for computer education
- MICRO Relational Database Management System, an early set-theoretic database management system
- Micro T-Kernel, μT-Kernel, a real-time operating system
Other uses in science and technology
- AAA battery, known as a micro cell
- All pages beginning with "Micro"
- All pages with a title containing Micro
- Macro (disambiguation)
- Mikro (disambiguation)
- Mikra (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Micro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.