Jump to navigation Jump to search
|OS family||Real-time operating systems|
|Latest release||2.00.01 / December 24, 2013|
|Official website||IEEE standards site|
An article comparing 9 RTOSs among which Micro T-Kernel was evaluated and given favorable remarks appeared in IEEE publication.
- "Real-time operating system (RTOS) for small (16-bit) microcontroller in Consumer Electronics". Consumer Electronics, 2009. ISCE '09. IEEE 13th International Symposium.
- T-Engine Forum
- μT-Kernel Specification version 1.00.00
- μT-Kernel for M16C/62P source code and documentation
- Introducing the μT-Kernel
- Information about T-Engine, T-Kernel and μT-Kernel Programming
- μT-Kernel Specification version 2.00.01
- IEEE Publishes Standard Addressing Real-Time Architecture for Embedded Systems
|This operating-system-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|