|Look up microchip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A microchip or integrated circuit is a set of electronic components on a single unit.
- Microchip implant (animal), a microchip implanted into animals
- Microchip implant (human), a microchip implanted into a human being
Microchip can also refer to:
- Microchip Technology, a company that makes 8, 16 and 32-bit microcontroller lines
- Microchip (comics), a supporting character in the Punisher comics
- Micro Chips, a Mexican children's rock band
- McCain Micro Chips - a brand of microwaveable french fry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Microchip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.