Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up microcosm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Microcosm may refer to:
- "Mic-rocosm", a song by American rapper Prodigy from the album Hegelian Dialectic
- Microcosm (album), 2010 album by Flow
- Microcosm (Bartok), 153 progressive piano pieces written between 1926 and 1939
Literature and publishing
- Microcosm Publishing, an independent publisher and distributor based in Portland, Oregon, and Bloomington, Indiana, U.S.
- Microcosm: E. coli and the New Science of Life, a 2008 book by Carl Zimmer
- Microcosm: Portrait of a Central European City, a 2002 book by Norman Davies and Roger Moorhouse
- Macrocosm and microcosm, a philosophical idea
- Microcosm (CERN), a museum near Geneva, Switzerland
- Microcosm (clock), a unique clock made by Henry Bridges of Waltham Abbey, England
- Microcosm (experimental ecosystem), a small scale contained and controlled ecosystem
- Microcosm (hypermedia system), an early hypermedia system that predated the World Wide Web
- Microcosm (video game), a 1993 shoot-'em-up by Psygnosis
- Microcosm Ltd, a UK software protection company
- The Microcosm, a 19th century microscope gallery and shop on Regent Street, London, run by Carpenter and Westley
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Microcosm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.