Jump to navigation Jump to search
A micron a non-SI name for micrometre (μm).
Micron may also refer to:
- Alesis Micron, an analog-modelling synthesizer made by Alesis Studio Electronics
- Breve, a diacritic used to indicate a short vowel
- Micron (journal), a scientific microscopy journal
- Micron (magazine), an Italian science and technology magazine
- Micron (skate company), a Canadian ice skate and roller skate manufacturer
- Micron (wool), the measurement used to express the diameter of a wool fibre
- Micron Technology, an American semiconductor manufacturer
- Micron, a character in the animated series Batman Beyond
- Micron, a unit used to measure time or distance in Battlestar Galactica
- Micrometre of mercury, a unit of pressure equal to one thousandth of a millimeter of mercury.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Micron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.