Micronations: The Lonely Planet Guide to Home-Made Nations
|Author||J. Ryan, G. Dunford, and S. Sellars|
Micronations: The Lonely Planet Guide to Home-Made Nations is a gazetteer published by Lonely Planet. It has also been published under the name Micronations: The Lonely Planet Guide to Self-Proclaimed Nations. It was written by John Ryan, George Dunford and Simon Sellars.
The book's profile of micronations offers information on their flags, leaders, currencies, date of foundation, maps and other facts. Sidebars throughout the book provide overviews of such topics as coins and stamps and a profile of Emperor Norton.
Micronations featured in the book include:
- Freetown Christiania
- Hutt River
- Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands
- Sovereign Military Order of Malta
- Northern Forest Archipelago
- Great Republic of Rough and Ready
- Republic of Molossia
- Empire of the United States
- Copeman Empire
- North Dumpling Island
- Lagoan Isles
- Great United Kiseean Kingdom
- Kingdom of Redonda
- Maritime Republic of Eastport
- Barony of Caux
- Conch Republic
- Le Royaume de L'Anse-Saint-Jean
- Dominion of British West Florida
- Principality of Snake Hill
- SoS (State of Sabotage)
- List of micronations
- Flags of micronations
- List of micronation currencies
- How to Start Your Own Country
- Micronations - John Ryan. Google Books. Lonely Planet Publications Party Ltd. September 2006. ISBN 978-1741047301. Retrieved 26 January 2014.
- Ryan, John; Dunford, George; Sellars, Simon (September 2006). Micronations: The Lonely Planet Guide to Home-Made Nations. Amazon.com. Lonely Planet Publications Party Ltd. ISBN 978-1741047301. Retrieved 26 January 2014.
- Ryan, John; Dunford, George; Sellars, Simon (September 2006). Micronations: Lonely Planet Guide to Home-Made Nations. Lonely Planet. ISBN 978-1741047301.
|This article about a reference book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|