From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Micronesians)
|Look up Micronesian, Micronesians, or Micronesia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Micronesian describes something of, from, or related to Micronesia, a subregion of Oceania composed of hundreds of small islands in the Pacific Ocean.
Micronesian may also refer to:
People and society
- Federated States of Micronesia, a nation located in the Pacific Ocean, north of Papua New Guinea
- A person from the Federated States of Micronesia, or a descendant thereof; see Demographics of the Federated States of Micronesia
- Micronesian mythology, the traditional belief systems of the people of Micronesia
- Micronesian passport, the regular travel document issued by the Federated States of Micronesia to its citizens in order to enable them to travel outside of the country
- Micronesian languages, a branch of the Oceanic languages consisting of 20 languages
- Micronesian Pidgin English, an English-based pidgin language spoken in nineteenth-century Micronesia
- Micronesian imperial pigeon, a species of bird in the Columbidae family
- Micronesian kingfisher, a species of kingfisher from the Pacific Islands of Guam, Pohnpei and Palau
- Micronesian megapode, an endangered megapode which inhabits islands of the Western Pacific Ocean
- Micronesian myzomela, a species of bird in the honeyeater family Meliphagidae
- Micronesian starling, a species of starling in the Sturnidae family
- Micronesian swiftlet, a species of swift in the Apodidae family
- Micronesian Games, a quadrennial international multi-sport event within the Micronesian region
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Micronesian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.