|male Loricula sp. (<2 mm) from Cologne, Germany|
The Microphysidae are a very small family of bugs, comprising only 5 genera.
Until recently, many authors considered these bugs to belong within the family Anthocoridae.
The following genera belong to this family:
- Genus Chinaola Blatchley
- Genus Loricula Curtis (= Microphysa)
- Genus Mallochiola Bergroth
- Genus Myrmedobia Bärensprung
- Genus †Myrmericula Popov [Eocene fossils]
- Genus †Popovophysa McKellar & Engel [Cretaceous fossils]
- Genus †Tytthophysa Popov & Herczek [Eocene fossils]
- Genus Ciorulla Péricart
|This Cimicomorpha article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|