Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Micropterix tunbergella, Loggerheads, North Wales|
The wingspan is 8–11 millimetres (0.31–0.43 in). The fore wing is reddish-purple with indistinct dull golden markings present in apical third of forewing.The head is golden-yellow. Adults are on wing from May to June and fly during the day.
- "Micropterix tunbergella (Fabricius, 1787)". 2.6.2. Fauna Europaea. 29 August 2013. Retrieved 19 May 2017.
- "Micropterix tunbergella". UK Moths. Retrieved 6 December 2010.
- Whitebread, S. (1992): The Micropterigidae of Switzerland, with a key to their identification (Lepidoptera); Nota lepid. Supplement No. 4, p. 129 - 143 pdf at Zobodat
- "Micropterix tunbergella (Fabricius, 1787)". Microlepidoptera.nl. Archived from the original on 31 January 2011. Retrieved 6 December 2010.
- Media related to Micropterix tunbergella at Wikimedia Commons
- Data related to Micropterix tunbergella at Wikispecies
|This article on a moth of the family Micropterigidae is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|