Type of site
|Launched||US:July 20, 2016|
Worldwide:July 20, 2017
|Operating system||Android 4.4 and later, IOS 12.1 and later|
|License||Proprietary commercial software|
Microsoft Bookings is a scheduling tool and is part of the Microsoft Office family of products. Generally released by Microsoft in March 2017, Bookings allows customers of small businesses and companies to book appointments with the company. The application is available to Business Premium subscribers to Office 365 and offers integration with Microsoft Teams and the outgoing Skype for Business, however, this feature was not available from launch.
On July 20, 2016, Microsoft launched Bookings to customers in the U.S. and Canada with an Office 365 Business Premium license. On March 20, 2017, Microsoft globally released Bookings worldwide including launching Bookings for Android and iOS.
- "Microsoft Bookings APKs". APKMirror. Retrieved 2019-07-02.
- "Microsoft Bookings". App Store. Retrieved 2019-07-09.
- Team, Office 365 (2016-07-20). "Bring in business 24/7 with Microsoft Bookings". Office Blogs. Retrieved 2017-06-18.
- Perez, Sarah. "Microsoft debuts Bookings, a new Office 365 service for online appointment scheduling | TechCrunch". Retrieved 2017-06-19.
- "Microsoft Bookings promises painless customer appointment scheduling - TechRepublic". TechRepublic. Retrieved 2017-06-19.
- "Microsoft Bookings | Online Booking & Scheduling App". www.microsoft.com. Retrieved 2020-12-01.
- "You can now do more with Microsoft Bookings". TECHCOMMUNITY.MICROSOFT.COM. 2018-12-17. Retrieved 2020-12-01.
- Team, Office 365 (2017-03-20). "New reasons to make Microsoft Bookings the go-to scheduling software for your business". Office Blogs. Retrieved 2017-06-18.
- "Microsoft Bookings on the App Store". App Store. Retrieved 2017-06-19.