Type of site
|Launched||US:July 20, 2016|
Worldwide:July 20, 2017
|Operating system||Android 4.4 and later, IOS 12.1 and later|
|License||Proprietary commercial software|
Microsoft Bookings is a scheduling tool and is part of the Microsoft Office family of products. Generally released by Microsoft in March 2017, Bookings allows customers of small businesses and companies to book appointments with the company. The application is available to Business Premium subscribers to Office 365 and although offered as part of the suite of Microsoft services, has no facility to integrate with Microsoft's flagship Teams meeting tool to create an online meeting (although this feature is promised)
On July 20, 2016, Microsoft launched Bookings to customers in the U.S. and Canada with an Office 365 Business Premium license. On March 20, 2017, Microsoft globally released Bookings worldwide including launching Bookings for Android and iOS.
- "Microsoft Bookings APKs". APKMirror. Retrieved 2019-07-02.
- "Microsoft Bookings". App Store. Retrieved 2019-07-09.
- Team, Office 365 (2016-07-20). "Bring in business 24/7 with Microsoft Bookings". Office Blogs. Retrieved 2017-06-18.
- Perez, Sarah. "Microsoft debuts Bookings, a new Office 365 service for online appointment scheduling | TechCrunch". Retrieved 2017-06-19.
- "Microsoft Bookings promises painless customer appointment scheduling - TechRepublic". TechRepublic. Retrieved 2017-06-19.
- "You can now do more with Microsoft Bookings". TECHCOMMUNITY.MICROSOFT.COM. 2018-12-17. Retrieved 2019-10-09.
- Team, Office 365 (2017-03-20). "New reasons to make Microsoft Bookings the go-to scheduling software for your business". Office Blogs. Retrieved 2017-06-18.
- "Microsoft Bookings on the App Store". App Store. Retrieved 2017-06-19.