Microsoft FUSE Labs
Microsoft's Future Social Experiences (FUSE) Labs was started by Ray Ozzie and is run by Lili Cheng. The group focuses on real-time and media rich experiences and is located in Redmond, WA. It used to have offices in Cambridge, MA, and Cambridge, UK. A similar, earlier initiative was Microsoft Live Labs, a collaboration between Microsoft Research and MSN which ended in 2010.
-  - Microsoft Bot Framework & Conversational AI tools for developers.
- Bing Twitter - Find out what topics are hottest on Twitter.
- Docs.com - Discover, create and share Office docs with your Facebook friends
- So.cl () - Social search service
- Foley, Mary Jo (10 March 2014). "Microsoft researchers think local with HereHere. Researchers at Microsoft's FuSE Labs launch a second project that investigates the intersection of hyper-local content and civic engagement.". CNet.
- Bishop, Todd (25 January 2006). "Microsoft pushes Internet research, Live Labs will help bring online projects to market quickly.". Seattle Pi.
- FUSE website
- Microsoft FUSE Labs on Twitter
- Docs.com announced by Mark Zuckerberg, Lili Cheng and Pat Kinsel
- First Look at Docs.com by ZDnet
|This computer-engineering-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|