From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Microsoft XP may be an informal term referring to Windows XP, and its derivatives:
- Professional Edition
- Home Edition
- Windows XP 64-Bit Edition (For Itanium processors)
- Windows XP x64 Edition (For x86-64 processors)
- Windows Server 2003, a product from the Windows XP era for server applications.
- Windows Fundamentals for Legacy PCs, a stripped-down version of Windows XP without the bells and whistles.
Microsoft XP also refers to other products with XP in their name:
- Microsoft Office XP, released prior to Windows XP, even though XP is better known to refer to the Windows OS.
- AMD Athlon XP, a microprocessor marketed for Windows XP to run on, hence the name.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Microsoft XP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.