Mid-City West, Los Angeles
Mid-City West is a subregion in the western part of the Central Los Angeles region, served by the Mid City West Neighborhood Council.
It encompasses the area:
- South of Santa Monica Boulevard, Beverly Boulevard, Willoughby Avenue, Romaine Street, West 6th St. and Wilshire Boulevard.
- West of La Brea Avenue.
- North of San Vicente Boulevard, Olympic Boulevard, the Pico-Robertson neighborhood border (Olympic Boulevard and San Vicente Boulevard), Burton Way, and Clifton Way.
- East of Doheny Drive, North Kings Road, North Sweetzer Avenue, La Cienega Boulevard, Schumacher Drive, Robertson Boulevard, San Vicente Boulevard, and North Gardner Street.
The area borders the city of West Hollywood on the north; the city of Beverly Hills and the South Robertson neighborhood of Pico-Robertson on the west; the P.I.C.O. neighborhoods of South Carthay, Carthay Square, CHAPS, and Redondo Sycamore on the south; and the Greater Wilshire neighborhoods of Melrose, Citrus Square, La Brea–Hancock, and Sycamore Square on the west.
Most of Mid-City West is located in the Wilshire Community Plan area, but the part north of Rosewood Avenue is located in the Hollywood Community Plan area.
Neighborhoods in Mid-City West include the following:
- MCW Boundaries and Maps
- Greater Wilshire - Map
- P.I.C.O. Neighborhood Council Map (showing neighborhood associations)
- Wilshire Neighborhood Councils
- Lachman, Andrew. "Letter from Mid-City West Community Council" (PDF). LACity.org. LACity.org. p. 8. Retrieved 10 January 2021.
The Mid City West Neighborhood Council represents Stakeholders in the Melrose, Miracle Mile, Park La Brea, Beverly-fairfax, Beverly Grove and Burton Way neighborhoods