Mid Hudson Conference
|Mid Hudson Conference|
|Sports fielded||18 (men's: 10; women's: 8)|
|Headquarters||New York, New York|
Mid Hudson Conference (MHC) was created to provide an association for two year colleges of the Mid-Hudson area. The conference was created to strengthen the work of member colleges in developing good sportsmanship and promote all forms of athletics for college students. Conference championships are held in most sports and individuals can be named to All-Conference and All-Academic teams.
Mid-Hudson Conference members are part of Region XV of the National Junior College Athletic Association. NJCAA is a junior college conference for many Tech and Community Colleges.
- Dutchess Community College
- Monroe College
- Orange County Community College
- Rockland Community College
- Sullivan County Community College
- Ulster County Community College
- Westchester Community College
- "NSCAA awards Monroe women's soccer coach, players". Region XV. 13 January 2015.
- "Monroe College wins women's soccer title in Melbourne". Florida Today. 22 November 2014.