From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up midday in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Midday may also refer to:
- Midday (CBC), a television newsmagazine series
- Midday (Australian TV program), a variety program
- Midday (Irish TV series), a talk show
- Lady Midday, a Slavic demon
- Midday (horse), British-trained thoroughbred racehorse foaled in 2006
- Mid Day, a compact newspaper in India
- Midday (painting), by Evgenia Antipova
- Southern Italy (Italian: Mezzogiorno, literally "Midday"), referring to the southern portion of the country
- Southern France (French: Midi standing for "Midday"), referring to the southern portion of the country
- Mid Day, a named train of the PATrain commuter rail service
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Midday.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.