Jump to navigation Jump to search
Midden is an old dump for domestic waste associated with past human occupation.
|Look up midden or middens in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Midden may also refer to:
- Packrat midden, a debris pile constructed by a woodrat
- Privy midden, a toilet system that consisted of a privy associated with a midden (or middenstead)
- Midden (farming), a place where farm yard manure from cows or other animals is collected
- Midden (burrow), ground burrows that are used mostly for food storage
- Dung midden, an animal toilet area or dunghill, also serving as a territorial marker
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Midden.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.