From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Middle-distance)
Middle distance may refer to:
- Middle-distance running, the act of running over a distance of between 800 and 3000 metres
- Middle-distance swimming, the act of swimming over a distance between 200 and 800 metres
- Middle-distance triathlon, a triathlon longer than sprint, but shorter than ironman distances (e.g. Olympic triathlon distance)
- Middle-distance horse racing, horse flat races over a distance between 9.5 and 12.99 furlongs (or 1900 to 2599 metres)
- Middle-distance orienteering, orienteering races with finish times in the region of half an hour
- Middle-distance iron, a golfing term for mid-range iron golf clubs
- The area between the foreground and background in an image or landscape painting
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Middle distance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.