Middle Eastern dance
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2022)
The traditional dances of the Middle East (also known as Oriental dance) span a large variety of folk traditions throughout North Africa, the Middle East, and Central Asia.
For detailed information on specific dances of the region, see the main entries as follows:
- Arab World dances: Ardah, Baladi, Belly dance, Dabke, Deheyeh, Fann at-Tanbura, Khaleegy, Mizmar, Raqs sharqi, Shamadan, Tahtib, Tanoura, Yowlah
- Assyrian folk dance: Khigga
- Kurdish dance: Dilan
- Persian dance: Classical Persian dance
- Turkish dance: Çiftetelli, Halay
- Jewish dance: Hora, Tza'ad Teimani, Israeli Folk Dances
Western dance is being incorporated in the Middle East.