|Elevation||13,306 ft (4,056 m) |
|Prominence||1,960 ft (597 m) |
|Isolation||5.50 mi (8.85 km)|
|Location||Dolores and San Miguel counties, Colorado, United States|
|Parent range||San Miguel Mountains|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map
Dolores Peak, Colorado
Middle Peak is a high and prominent mountain summit in the San Miguel Mountains range of the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 13,306-foot (4,056 m) peak is located in the Lizard Head Wilderness, 17.1 miles (27.6 km) west-southwest (bearing 250°) of the Town of Telluride, Colorado, United States, on the drainage divide separating San Juan National Forest and Dolores County from Uncompahgre National Forest and San Miguel County.
- Dolores Peak
- Middle Peak 
- List of mountain peaks of North America
- "Middle Peak". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- The elevation of Middle Peak includes an adjustment of +1.809 m (+5.94 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Middle Peak, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- Dolores Peak may be higher than Middle Peak.
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|