Middle Township, Hendricks County, Indiana
Location in Hendricks County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||31.11 sq mi (80.56 km2)|
|• Land||31.09 sq mi (80.53 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.04%|
|Elevation||942 ft (287 m)|
|• Density||198.5/sq mi (76.6/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453622|
Middle Township was organized in 1833.
Middle Township covers an area of 31.11 square miles (80.6 km2); of this, 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) or 0.04 percent is water.
Cities and towns
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Harrison Township, Boone County (north)
- Perry Township, Boone County (northeast)
- Brown Township (east)
- Lincoln Township (southeast)
- Washington Township (southeast)
- Center Township (southwest)
- Union Township (west)
The township contains six cemeteries: Hughes, Long, Roberts, Saint Malachy West, Weaver and White Lick Baptist.
- United States Census Bureau American FactFinder
- Hadley, John Vestal (1914). History of Hendricks County, Indiana: Her People, Industries and Institutions. B.F. Bowen. p. 94.