|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||10953681825324|
Middleberg was originally a stop on the Oklahoma Central Railroad (aka "the OCR") but today is a rural community.
According to locals, there are two possible explanations for the community's name, either that it got its name because is in the middle of the route between Chickasha and Blanchard, or alternatively that it was named for Gerritt Middleberg, a representative of the Dutch investors of the OCR.
Other community institutions include the Middleberg Baptist Church.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Middleberg, Oklahoma
- Middleberg Middle School Gym Catches on Fire - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |
- Middleberg Public School - Blanchard, Oklahoma - OK - School overview
- Middleberg School Home Page
- Baptist411.com - Middleberg Baptist Church of Blanchard, Oklahoma
|This Oklahoma state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|