Middlebury Township, Elkhart County, Indiana
Location of Middlebury Township in Elkhart County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||35.58 sq mi (92.2 km2)|
|• Land||35.5 sq mi (92 km2)|
|• Water||0.09 sq mi (0.2 km2)|
|Elevation||889 ft (271 m)|
|• Density||239.4/sq mi (92.4/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453623|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.58 square miles (92.2 km2), of which 35.5 square miles (92 km2) (or 99.78%) is land and 0.09 square miles (0.23 km2) (or 0.25%) is water.
Cities and towns
- Lake Grange
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- York Township (north)
- Van Buren Township, LaGrange County (northeast)
- Newbury Township, LaGrange County (east)
- Eden Township, LaGrange County (southeast)
- Clinton Township (south)
- Elkhart Township (southwest)
- Jefferson Township (west)
- Washington Township (northwest)
The township contains five cemeteries: Eldridge, Forest Grove, Geising, Grace Lawn and Miller.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
|This Elkhart County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|