|Hubs||OMSJ - Sharjah International Airport|
|Headquarters||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Key people||Issam Khairallah (President)|
Midex Airlines was a cargo airline based in the United Arab Emirates. Licensed for both cargo and passenger services in 2007, the airline concentrates on scheduled cargo services. Passenger service never started. Scheduled cargo service has been operated from Al Ain to Paris ORY for few months and subsequently closed due to lack of freight.
Midex ended operations in 2015.
Midex Airlines currently runs an ADHOC Cargo operation, mostly operating from Sharjah International Airport. Usual destinations included until May 2012:
- Bagram AF Base, Kabul and Kandahar in Afghanistan (A300 and 747)
- Karachi, Islamabad, Sialkot and Lahore in Pakistan (A300 and 747)
- Yekaterinburg in Russia (A300)
- Bergamo in Italia (A300)
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Fujairah in the United Arab Emirates (A300 and 747)
- Sana'a, Yemen (A300)
- Shanghai, China (747)
- Rio de Janeiro, Brasil (747)
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands (747)
- Frankfurt Hahn, Germany (747)
- Ankara, Turkey (747)
- Minsk, Belarus (747)
Only destination left from June 2012 is Kabul with B747.
The Midex Airlines fleet includes (as of May 2012):
|Boeing 747-228F||0||110 Tonnes|
- "Directory: World Airlines Part 3 (2009)". Flight International: 29–90. 2009-04-14.
|This article relating to an Asian airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in the United Arab Emirates is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|