Railroad viaduct over Midford Brook at Midford
|District||Bath and North East Somerset|
|Source||Wellow Brook & Cam Brook|
|⁃ location||Midford, Bath and North East Somerset, Somerset, England|
It is formed by convergence of the Wellow Brook and Cam Brook at Midford. It passes Tucking Mill and joins the River Avon close to the Dundas Aqueduct and the remains of the Somerset Coal Canal. For its entire length it defines the boundary between Bath & North East Somerset and Wiltshire.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Midford Brook.|
- "KandAC mile 70". Kennet and Avon Scrapbook 2000. University of Portsmouth. Archived from the original on 2008-09-15. Retrieved 2009-09-12.
- "Election Maps - Limpley Stoke parish". Ordnance Survey. Retrieved 11 February 2018.
- "Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 maps of Great Britain, sheet ST76". National Library of Scotland. 1958. Retrieved 12 February 2018.
- "Wellow Brook". Environment Agency - Catchment Data Explorer. Retrieved 11 February 2018.
- "53005 - Midford Brook at Midford". Station summaries. The National River Flow Archive. Archived from the original on 2011-07-19. Retrieved 2009-09-12.
|This Somerset location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a river in England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|