Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up MIDI, Midi, or midi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Midi or MIDI may refer to:
- MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface), an industry-standard electronic communications protocol for analogous media input interfaces
- Midi (Hi-Fi system), a type of integrated Hifi audio system
- Midi, Maxi & Efti, a Swedish musical group with African influences from the early 1990s
- Berliner (format) or "midi", a newspaper format with pages normally measuring about 470 mm × 315 mm (18 1⁄2 in × 12 3⁄8 in)
- Domnall Midi (before 715–763), King of Mide and High King of Ireland
- Donnchad Midi (died 797), King of Mide from about 766, son of Domnall Midi
- General Midi (DJ), British breakbeats DJ, real name Paul Crossman
- Jin Midi (134 BC – 86 BC), Han Dynasty official of Xiongnu ethnicity
- Bedford Midi, a medium-sized panel van produced in the period 1986—94 by GM Vauxhall
- Mitsubishi Fuso Aero Midi, a medium-duty bus built by Mitsubishi Fuso
- Southern France (in colloquial French and some contexts in English)
- Midi-Pyrénées, a former administrative region of France
- Midi District, district of Hajjah Governorate in Yemen.
- Midi skirt, a mid-calf length skirt (1970s)
- Mid-IR Interferometric instrument or MIDI, a former instrument of the Very Large Telescope in Chile
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Midi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.