||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (June 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Industry||Medical, dental and veterinary products and services|
|Headquarters||Dayton, Ohio, U.S.|
|Products||Barrier-Free examination and procedures tables, digital diagnostic devices and software for EHR/EMRs, casework, sterilizers, lighting, seating, dental operatories, Dental furniture, dental casework, dental imaging, veterinary exam and treatment tables, anesthesia and critical care products, and dental delivery systems|
Number of employees
Midmark Corporation makes medical, dental and veterinary products and provides related services. It was founded in 1915 as The Cummings Machine Company. Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, USA, Midmark maintains production and administrative offices in Versailles, Ohio, as well as seven other locations in the United States, one in Mumbai, India, and one in Quattro Castella, Italy.
Midmark is a fourth generation, privately held organization. It has more than 500,000 square feet (46,000 m2) of manufacturing space in five locations.
President and CEO - John Baumann 
Chief Financial and Growth Officer - Bob Morris 
Chief Administrative Officer - Sharyl Gardner
|This section needs additional citations for verification. (May 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Midmark, formerly The Cummings Machine Company, was founded in 1915., manufacturing cement mixers. In 1918 Cummings bought the Reeves Pulley Company's engine business. In 1921 the company expanded its product line to mining locomotives, foundry equipment and custom metal fabrications, and became the Industrial Equipment Company. John Eiting was the first member of the Eiting family to hold a leadership position, being named president in 1925. John's son Carl Eiting joined the company in 1930 and became president in 1953. The company continued manufacturing mining and foundry equipment, then highway toll booths, electrical control consoles and the first pressure ladle for the ductile and modular iron industries.
1950s - 1970s: Carl's son, Jim Eiting, joined the company in 1956, developing a new strategy which led Midmark into the medical industry, and in 1968 the company acquired the medical examination table product line of American Metal Furniture Company. The company was then renamed IE Industries for "innovative engineering." It also introduced the world's only solid frame, hydrostatic trencher, used for cutting ditches for utility underground lines and general construction. These new product lines resulted in the creation of three product divisions: Midmark Medical, Midmark Power (trencher) and Midmark Steel (mining equipment and custom manufacturing). In 1978, IE Industries became Midmark Corporation.
1980s - 1990s: Midmark purchased the Ritter line of medical equipment from Sybron in 1986, then designed and developed casework and sterilizers for the medical and dental markets. It acquired Knight Manufacturing, Inc. in Asheville, North Carolina, expanding its product offerings in the dental market. As part of a global initiative, Midmark purchased the French holding company, Arteme and its subsidiaries, Promotal and Beaumond, located in Ernee, France, in 1998.
2000–present: In 2000, Jim Eiting's daughter, Dr. Anne Eiting Klamar, who was practicing medicine at Family Practice Physicians in Urbana, Ohio, joined Midmark and is the company's current president and CEO. Upon her appointment as president, Midmark made several acquisitions to broaden each of its markets:
Brentwood Medical Products, Torrance, California - digital diagnostic products
DBL7, Fort Collins, Colorado - veterinary power examination and procedure tables, including the Canis Major Exam Lift Table
Sharn Veterinary, Inc., Tampa, Florida - monitoring and critical care equipment for animal healthcare under the Cardell, CardEx and Versaflo brands
In 2010, Midmark acquired the majority equity position in Janak Healthcare Private Limited, a healthcare equipment company based in Mumbai, India. It also partnered with Mortara Instrument in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, adding new products to its line of diagnostic devices.
Midmark has been named one of the "Healthiest Companies in America" by Interactive Health Solutions (IHS).
Midmark was the recipient of the  Best-in-Class Award in 2009, 2010 and 2011 for achieving Best-in-Class status in the Electromedical product category. This award is determined through a combination of year-over-year market share growth and total market share.
Midmark received a Certificate of Excellence in the 2016 American In-house Design Awards for its first iBook.
In 2016, Midmark received a Dayton Business Journal Manufacturing Award for Workforce Training. 
- Janak Healthcare Pvt. Ltd
- "Former CEO of top Cincinnati private company takes Dayton job".
- Cogliano, Joe (30 September 2011). "Midmark taps new CFO".
- Minnesota Valley Antique Farm Power and Machinery Association newsletter, October 2011
- "Midmark takes majority stake in Indian company". 11 August 2010.
- "Midmark Corp. acquires Italian manufacturer Newmed". 23 November 2010.
- "Midmark to move headquarters to Dayton by July". 21 August 2013.
- "Dayton medical manufacturer makes acquisition, to grow internationally". 11 December 2014.
- "Midmark completes major acquisition". 5 May 2016.
- "Midmark acquires Missouri-based manufacturer". 3 November 2016.
- "37 Innovative Products Win Medical Design Excellence Awards". PRNewswire. 5 April 2011. Retrieved 16 May 2012.
- "ARTIZAN EXPRESSIONS DENTAL CABINETRY AWARDED 2015 GOOD DESIGN AWARD". http://decisionsindentistry.com/2016/02/artizan-expressions-dental-cabinetry-awarded-2015-good-design-award/. 5 February 2016. External link in
- "Midmark Dental awarded a Certificate of Excellence in the 2016 American In-House Design Awards for its first iBook". https://www.bioohio.com/news-item/midmark-dental-awarded-a-certificate-of-excellence-in-the-2016-american-in-house-design-awards-for-its-first-ibook/. 21 September 2016. External link in
- "DBJ reveals 2016 Manufacturing Awards winners". http://www.bizjournals.com/dayton/news/2016/10/21/dbj-reveals-2016-manufacturing-awards-winners.html. 21 October 2016. External link in