This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Occupation||Writer, speaker, artist, and sex educator|
|Education||University of California, Berkeley|
Midori (美登里) is a sexuality writer, speaker, artist, and sex educator based in San Francisco, California, who writes on alternative sexual practices, including BDSM and sexual fetishism, including bondage, foot fetishism, Japanese bondage and shoe fetishism.
Midori moved to the United States as a teenager. She served as a United States Army Reserves Intelligence officer while earning her psychology degree from University of California, Berkeley, and spent a few years as a sex educator with San Francisco Sex Information.
- The Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage Greenery Press, 2001
- Wild Side Sex: The Book of Kink: Educational, Sensual, And Entertaining Essays Daedalus Publishing, 2005
- The Toybag Guide to Foot and Shoe Worship Greenery Press, 2005
- Master Han's Daughter: Tales from Depraved NeoTokyo Circlet Press, 2006
- Cara Mason (1 November 2012). "Coco der Mer Launch Lessons In Love Salons". Retrieved 21 December 2014.
- "SF Chronicle article". The San Francisco Chronicle.
- "Midori - Workshop Facilitator Midori at Come As You Are". Comeasyouare.com. Archived from the original on 2014-12-21. Retrieved 2014-12-21.
- "Society of Janus". Erobay. 2019-07-20. Retrieved 2020-04-21.