|Hubs||General Mitchell International Airport|
|Frequent-flyer program||Midwest Miles|
|Airport lounge||Best Care Club|
|Parent company||Republic Airways Holdings|
|Headquarters||Oak Creek, Wisconsin|
|Key people||Leo Malloy - President|
Midwest Connect was the brand name for the regional airline service of Midwest Airlines, rather than a certificated airline carrier. Skyway Airlines was the sole operator of Midwest Connect since its inception in 1989, until SkyWest Airlines began additional Midwest Connect service on April 1, 2007. SkyWest took over all Midwest Connect operations following Skyway's shutdown of operations on April 5, 2008. In October, 2008, Republic Airlines also began operating for Midwest Connect. On November 3, 2009 the Embraer 170 and Embraer 190 operated by Republic Airlines were rebranded as Midwest Airlines operated by Republic Airlines. Later, during Midwest's merger with Frontier Airlines under the ownership of Republic, Chautauqua Airlines oprerated as Midwest Connect.
On January 16, 2008, Midwest Airlines announced that it would transition the operation of all Midwest Connect flights from Skyway Airlines to SkyWest Airlines. Skyway's last day of operations was April 5, 2008. Skyway Airlines continued in an airport services role, providing Ramp and Dining Services operations for Midwest Airlines and Midwest Connect, and Customer Service operations in Midwest Connect field stations.
|Embraer ERJ-145||7||—||50||50||Domestic||Operated by Chautauqua Airlines|
|Embraer ERJ-135||6||—||37||37||Domestic||Operated by Chautauqua Airlines|
- All Midwest Connect aircraft feature leather seating, and jet aircraft feature freshly baked cookies on select routes.
|Beechcraft 1900||4||19||Commuter||Skyway Airlines|
|Fairchild-Dornier 328JET||12||32||Commuter||Skyway Airlines|
|Canadair Regional Jet 200||12||50||Commuter||SkyWest Airlines|
- "SkyWest, Inc. Adds New Partner and Additional Regional Jet Flyng" (PDF) (Press release). SkyWest, Inc. 2006-12-21. Retrieved 2007-03-13.
- "Midwest Airlines to Transition Regional Operations to SkyWest; Reposition Skyway Airlines as Airport Services Function" (Press release). Midwest Air Group. 2008-01-16. Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- "Midwest Airlines Announces Progress on Restructuring Plan" (Press release). Midwest Airlines. 2008-09-03. Retrieved 2008-09-03.
- "Midwest Connect overtakes Midwest Airlines". Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. 2009-01-06. Retrieved 2009-07-21.
- "SkyWest to wind down Midwest service". Milwaukee Business Journal. 2009-06-10. Retrieved 2009-07-21.