Mie Nakao (Japanese: 中尾 ミエ ; born 6 June 1946 in Kokura) is a Japanese actress and singer. With Yukari Ito and Mari Sono she co-starred in the hit 1963 teen movie Hai, Hai Sannin Musume ("Yes, Yes, The Three Girls"). The three actress became the latest incarnation of the long-running series of "Three Girls" acts during the 1950s, 60s and 70s, under their manager Watanabe as the Watanabe-Pro Sannin musume (渡辺プロ三人娘). Nakao has continued to appear on television and produce music.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (September 2016)
- Hissatsu Hitchū Shigotoya Kagyō (1975)
- Hissatsu Shiwazanin (1976)
- Shin Hissatsu Shiokinin (1977)
- Tsukuroi Tatsu Hito (2015)
- Mark Schilling The Encyclopedia of Japanese pop culture 0834803801 1997 p.199, "Among the most popular were a trio of teenage girls — Mie Nakao, Yukari Ito, and Mari Sono — under contract to Watanabe. Following their appearance in the hit 1963 teen movie Hai, Hai Sannin Musume (Yes, Yes, The Three Girls), the agency billed them as — what else? — the Sannin Musume..."
|This article about a Japanese singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|