Kröger at the 2015 UEC European Track Championships
|Full name||Mieke Kröger|
18 July 1993 |
|Discipline||Road and track|
After two years with the Futurumshop.nl-Zannata team, she rode for Velocio-SRAM on the road in 2015. In November 2015 she was announced as part of the Canyon-SRAM team's inaugural squad for the 2016 season. In October 2017 Team Virtu Cycling announced that Kröger would join them for the 2018 season, with the aim of developing her ability in road races alongside her time trialling.
- 2nd European Road Championships, under-23 time trial
- 1st, German National Track Championships, individual pursuit
- 2nd, German National Track Championships, team pursuit
- 1st, German National Track Championships, omnium
- "Mieke Kröger". Cyclingarchives.com. Retrieved 11 July 2014.
- "Mieke Kröger". Procyclingstats.com. Retrieved 11 July 2014.
- Clarke, Stuart (19 November 2014). "SRAM moves into title sponsorship with Velocio-SRAM Pro Cycling women's team". Cycling Weekly.
- "New Canyon//SRAM women's team presented in London". cyclingnews.com. 20 November 2015. Retrieved 20 November 2015.
- "Dani Rowe signs for WaowDeals Pro Cycling - Women's news shorts". cyclingnews.com. 12 October 2017. Retrieved 12 October 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mieke Kröger.|
- Mieke Kröger at Cycling Archives