Swift Presbyterian Church
|Elevation||36 ft (11 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||122716|
Miflin is an unincorporated community in Baldwin County, Alabama, United States. Miflin is located along County Route 20 (Miflin Road) 5 miles (8.0 km) east-southeast of Foley. The Swift Presbyterian Church, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, is located in Miflin. A post office operated under the name Miflin from 1907 to 1951. The community is likely named after the Miflin family, who owned land in the area.
- "Miflin". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- General Highway Map: Baldwin County, Alabama (PDF) (Map). Alabama Department of Transportation. 2010. Retrieved May 20, 2013.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "Baldwin County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 4 January 2015.
- Foscue, Virginia (1989). Place Names in Alabama. Tuscaloosa: The University of Alabama Press. p. 93. ISBN 0-8173-0410-X.
|This Alabama state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|