From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mig, MiG, or MIG may refer to:
- MiG, now Mikoyan, a Russian aircraft corporation, formerly the Mikoyan-Gurevich Design Bureau
- Any of the MiG aircraft
- MIG, Inc., formerly Minnesota IMPLAN Group, Inc., an economic software and data company.
- Marfin Investment Group
- Macquarie Infrastructure Group
- Mortgage Indemnity Guarantee
- Mig33 mobile social networking
- Luton Town MIGs, an English football firm
- Managed intensive grazing, a method of farm management
- Monokine Induced by Gamma interferon, or CXCL9
- IATA code for Mianyang Nanjiao Airport, China
- Mig Ayesa, an Australian singer-songwriter
- Metal inert gas welding or MIG welding, a type of welding using an electric arc and a shielding gas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mig.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.