From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mignonette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mignonette may refer to:
- Reseda, which is a genus of fragrant herbaceous plants
- Cultivars of butterhead-type Lettuce (Lactuca sativa var. capitata) such as 'Green mignonette' and 'Red mignonette'
- Mignonette tree, also called Henna
- Mignonette vine, Anredera cordifolia
- Amelia Mignonette Grimaldi Thermopolis Renaldo, a character in The Princess Diaries
- Mignonette or poivre mignonette is what roughly cracked or coarsely ground peppercorns are called in French cuisine, used for au poivre preparations and in bouquet garni.
- Mignonette sauce, a sauce of vinegar and shallots, typically used for oysters
- HMS Mignonette, a Royal Navy Flower class corvette, launched 1941, sank 1948
- Mignonette (album), a 2004 folk album by The Avett Brothers
- Mignonette (locomotive), a locomotive of the Great Western Railway
- Mignonette (yacht), built 1867, shipwrecked in 1884; cannibalism as a necessity defense for murdering crewmember Richard Parker was struck down by R v Dudley and Stephens to set an enduring legal precedent
- USS Mignonette (1861), a steam operated tugboat
- A type of nineteenth century lace made in Arras
- Réséda (Mignonette day) in the French Republican Calendar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mignonette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.