|Look up mignonette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mignonette may refer to:
- Mignonette or Reseda (plant), a genus of fragrant herbaceous plants
- Cultivars of butterhead-type Lettuce (Lactuca sativa var. capitata), such as 'Green mignonette' and 'Red mignonette'
- Mignonette tree, also called henna
- Mignonette vine, Anredera cordifolia
Art, entertainment, and media
- Fictitious entities
- Amelia Mignonette Grimaldi Thermopolis Renaldo, a character in The Princess Diaries
- Mignonette (album), a 2004 folk album by The Avett Brothers
- Mignonette or poivre mignonette, roughly cracked or coarsely ground peppercorns in French cuisine, used for au poivre preparations and in bouquet garni
- Mignonette sauce, a sauce of vinegar and shallots, typically used for oysters
- HMS Mignonette, a Royal Navy Flower class corvette, launched 1941, sank 1948
- Mignonette (yacht), built 1867, shipwrecked in 1884; cannibalism as a necessity defense for murdering crewmember Richard Parker was struck down by R v Dudley and Stephens to set an enduring legal precedent
- USS Mignonette (1861), a steam operated tugboat
- Mignonette (locomotive), a locomotive of the Great Western Railway
- Mignonette, a type of nineteenth century lace made in Arras
- Réséda, Mignonette day in the French Republican Calendar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mignonette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.